Obama is in danger
of losing the election
if he cannot learn
to speak in ways voters can hear.
Frank Luntz subtitled a book:
"It's not what you say,
it's what people hear."
Please hire someone soon
who can help Obama learn
how to do this.
If elected, I will:
1. Lower your taxes.
2. Fight the terrorists where they are.
3. Make life better for your family.
If McCain is elected, he will:
1. Give more of your money to the rich.
2. Fight the terrorists where they are not.
3. Continue the Bush policies that have hurt your family.
i.e., sound bites, not dissertations